It had full paint release in a single layer, and to be more buildable you should walk in with a lighter hand or use a paintbrush. The latter gave me more control over the opacity and made it easier to apply as I wasn’t that inclined to apply too much! It lasted a good eight hours before fading a little.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Lethal Cosmetics Nectar (P, $ 14.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $ 22.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- LYS Beauty Kindness (P, $ 16.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $ 60.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- REFY Rose (P, $ 20.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Between the Sheets (P, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Pinch Me (P, $ 24.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Like Me, Love Me (P, $ 29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Cover FX Pink Dahlia (left) (PiP,) is less shimmering, warmer (80% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $ 29.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
$ 18.00 / 0.15 oz. – $ 120.00 per ounce
The formula is said to be “richly pigmented” (but also “buildable”) and “long lasting” that “hydrates”[s] Skin. “The product is sold in a compact package for $ 30.00 or as a refill pan for $ 18.
They were very pigmented so it helped a little, and I loved using synthetic brushes to apply because I found that I had a little more control over the opacity and was able to build it up without fewer mistakes. The stickier consistency made it easy to pick up more product than needed with a fingertip, requiring more mixing / diffusion.
The consistency was creamy, smooth, and grippy, so I was surprised it didn’t tend to lift base products as well. I noticed that when applied over a matte primer, it looked a little less dewy, almost like it took on the base finish underneath, but it didn’t leave any stains or bumps. The finish of the blush on bare skin was slightly baptismal, not really sticky, and never completely dried, so if I accidentally touched my face or something like that, it would carry over.
They held with me between eight and nine hours before showing any signs of fading.
Browse all of our Rose Inc Blush Divine Clean Dewy Cream Blush samples.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, hydrogenated vegetable oil, synthetic fluorophlogopite, silica, isononyl isonaoryl., Wax , Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NG, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Tristearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tropolone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tin Oxide, [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410)].
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredients list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.