Pat McGrath Golden Nectar Divine Glow HighlighterPat McGrath Golden Nectar Divine Glow Highlighter ($ 48.00 for 0.16 oz.) Is a light-medium peach with a slightly darker peach base paired with a glossy, reflective finish that was metallic but didn’t tend to accentuate my skin’s natural texture. The color seemed to have some depth as the darker base was more visible at certain angles, which gave my skin tone a more pronounced blush effect.
The powder had a semi-opaque, buildable color yield with a smooth, almost wet texture that was pressed tighter into the pan, thin (but not bad), and mixable. I had no problem picking up the product with a typical tapered highlighting brush and found it easy to apply and fade out. It carried well for nine hours before fading slightly.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Pretty Vulgar Glow Up (P, $ 32.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Sweet Peach (LE, $ 8.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Beach Party (LE, $ 8.00) shimmers less (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Spotlight (LE, $ 26.00) shimmers less (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Blitzed (P, $ 28.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Winter 2018 (Highlighter) (LE, $ 60.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and cooler (85% similar).
- Hourglass Absolute Strobe Light (LE,) is lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle # 3 (LE,) is more shimmery, darker and cooler (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty La Belle (P, $ 7.50) is shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Candied Peach (P, $ 8.00) is shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
$ 48.00 / 0.16 oz. – – $ 300.00 per ounce
The formula is said to have an “ultra-reflective finish” and a “silky feel” to achieve a “high intensity glow”. The texture felt smoother and almost wet to the touch, although in practice it was clearly a powder-based formula.
It had mostly an opaque, buildable paint cover with a very thin, lightweight texture that was applied evenly to bare skin and faded out with ease. The finish was “high intensity” but didn’t emphasize the natural texture of my skin. It carried well for eight and a half hours before it faded a little.
Browse through all of our Pat McGrath Divine Glow Highlighter swatches.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes, and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the colors below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!