Pat McGrath Divine Rose Ultra Glow Highlighter Pat McGrath Divine Rose Ultra Glow Highlighter ($ 48.00 for 0.35 oz.) Is a light-to-medium, warmer pink base with a peach-gold tinge that was lighter gold to darker, peach-colored gold as it shifted in the light. The finish was bright – shiny but not too metallic – and had a soft sheen that became more and more noticeable when polished and applied to my skin.
The formula was a gel-powder hybrid, so it had a firmer, denser consistency that wasn’t powdery at all and in its finish was almost “melted” onto my skin, making it look seamless. It worked best with moderately dense brushes, and it was hard to overdo as it wasn’t powdery. The powder itself was very smooth and finely ground, and it seemed a little more pliable than other gel powder formulas I’ve tried in the past. It had an opaque paint cover that was evenly applied to my cheeks and lasted well for eight and a half hours before it visibly faded.
- Maybelline Knockout (LE, $ 9.99) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (LE, $ 60.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (85% similar).
- Milani Luminous (DC) is darker and warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 10 Peach (P, $ 21.00) is shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $ 50.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Pop Blush (LE) is more shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Flycatcher (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- Becca Lilac Geode (LE, $ 38.00) is more shimmery and cooler (85% similar).
- Clionadh Clionadh (Medium) (P, $ 12.50) is more shimmery, darker, and cooler (80% similar).
- Natasha Denona Pink and Golden Champagne (PiP, $ 42.00) is shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
Mica, calcium sodium borosilicate, neopentylglycol dicaprylate / dicaprate, dimethicone, peg-12 dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone cross polymer, glycerine, polysorbate 60, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyl glycerine, 1,2-hex. Carrageenan) extract, hydrogenated lecithin, titanium dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxides (Ci 77491), carmine (Ci 75470).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
Highlighter Pat McGrath
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!