Milani Bronze Splendore Baked highlighter ($ 10.99 for 0.28 oz.) Is a darker gold with strong, warm orange tones and a metallic finish. It had almost opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which didn’t match the brand’s “buildable” claim about this formula. The texture was smooth enough, but it was thin and firmer in the pan, requiring a heavier hand or a thicker brush to pick up the product evenly.
The powder was applied fairly evenly and blended without too much work, although it could have been easier to mix overall. It was a good seven and a half hours before it faded noticeably.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Gilty (LE, $ 49.00) is shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Catrice Warm Embrace (P, $ 6.99) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $ 23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Can of Colors Gold is the new black (P, $ 28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Topaz Flashes Gilt (LE, $ 34.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Bigger and Better (LE, $ 8.00) is shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Starflower (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Precious Petals (LE, $ 4.99) is lighter (90% similar).
- Essence Be My Sunlight (P, $ 4.49) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (54) (P, $ 45.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Mica, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, HDI / Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin-Ammonium Behenylglycerin, Ammonium Behenryloylacrylat 25 Polysorbate 20, polyisoprene, tin oxide, silica, talc, BHT, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate +/- May contain: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491)
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredient list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!