Microwave sparks fire at Deerfield Beach home on Thanksgiving

A Deerfield Beach resident returned home from celebrating Thanksgiving with friends after a microwave sparked a fire in her home.The fire started Thursday afternoon on Northeast First Terrace while the woman who lives in the home was out with another family to celebrate Thanksgiving.Mostly everyone living nearby was home because of the holiday, so someone saw smoke and called 911.Firefighters were able to contain the flames before it spread throughout the home.Nobody was injured.It was not immediately clear what caused the microwave fire.

Source by [author_name]

Leave your vote

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Related Articles

Log In

Forgot password?

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Log in

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.