Makeup by Mario Honey Soft Glow HighlighterMakeup by Mario Honey Soft Glow Highlighter ($ 28.00 for 0.16 oz.) Is a light-medium, yellowish gold with warm undertones and a smooth, metallic sheen. It had medium coverage in a single coat that could be built up to full coverage with two to three coats, and the formula was marketed as buildable.
The texture was moderately dense, pressed more firmly into the pellet so there was no powderiness, but it had enough resilience to be picked up evenly with a dry brush, and the formula itself was almost emollient which helped the product stick, to blend and sits well on my skin. It had a smooth sheen that softened the look of my pores instead of possibly accentuating them. The highlighter has worn well for eight hours before it visibly fades.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- MAC House of Petunia (LE, $ 34.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- MAC Light of the Party (LE,) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Tarte Frosty (LE, $ 28.00) is shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Medium-Nude (PiP,) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Milani Champagne d’Oro (P, $ 10.99) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC Heaven in Your Smile (LE,) is shimmering, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA SoHo (LE, $ 29.00) is shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Chantecaille Eclat Brilliant (LE, $ 92.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC There She Glows (LE, $ 37.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Golden (P, $ 28.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$ 28.00 / 0.16 oz. – $ 175.00 per ounce
The formula is intended to highlight while “smooth”[ing] the appearance of your skin “with an” ultra-silky “texture that” fades easily “… mainly.
It was easy to use a lighter hand as the texture was denser and firmer (without being stiff) so there was no problem controlling how much product was ingested. The product felt incredibly smooth and almost creamy – as if it was soft to the touch – which helped the highlighter “melt” onto the skin in about five minutes.
Some shades were smoother and brighter than others; a few gave a more intense sheen that only just seemed to accentuate the natural texture of my skin. They were all applied evenly and veneered with very little effort. Most of the sunglasses have worn me well for eight hours.
Browse all of our Makeup by Mario Soft Glow Highlighter swatches.
Talc, synthetic fluorophlogopite, dimethicone, caprylic / capric acid triglyceride, octyldodecylstearoyl stearate, isostearyl alcohol, dimethicone / vinyldimethicone cross polymer, zinc stearate, silicon dioxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium (potassium) borosilicate, calcium (potassium) borosilicate, tin oxide, calcium (potassium) 89 (tin oxide) (tin oxide) (Peutaluminiumborosilikat) (tin oxide, +/- 77) Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), manganese violet (Ci 77742).
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredient list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
P.Permanent. $ 28.00.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!