The texture was light, thin, and a little pliable, but felt creamier than it did on my skin as it felt more like a cream-to-powder after about 10 seconds. It applied well to both bare skin and over the foundation because it did not tend to lift. This shadow stayed on nicely for eight hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (left) (PiP,) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Torrid (P, $ 30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and brighter (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Thinking of You (P, $ 9.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Palatial (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter, cooler, and less shiny (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nude Glow (center) (LE,) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $ 29.00) is lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- theBalm Balm Springs (P, $ 21.00) is cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Coastline (LE,) is lighter (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Blush) (LE,) is shimmering, lighter and cooler (85% similar).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $ 12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, and cooler (85% similar).
$ 16.00 / 0.23 oz. – – $ 69.57 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “high payout” with a “satin matte” finish that has a “natural flush”. They were very pigmented but mixable and easy to control so you could apply less and get a sharper, more buildable cover if that was preferred. The consistency was light, thin, and had moderate slip, but turned more powdery – the “satin mat” came through – when it was applied to my skin and faded out.
It did not have severe dehydration, so that it remained easily mobile when it dehydrated; it wasn’t sticky or particularly damp, so it appeared to match the “satin matte” finish described (but it wasn’t so matte that it was dry or looked flat). They applied well to bare skin, as well as liquid foundation and solid foundation. They lasted between eight and eight and a half hours with me.
Browse all of our LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush swatches.
C12-15-alkyl benzoate, diethylhexyl carbonate, dicaprylyl carbonate, mica, synthetic wax, kaolin, isohexadecane, polyglyceryl-2-triisostearate, di-C20-40-alkyl dimer-dilinoleate, boron nitride, C18-38-alkylhydroxystetylacetystadoissima), Persea Gratystyl) , Lecithin, polyhydroxystearic acid, ethylhexyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, isostearic acid, polyglyceryl-3-polyricinoleate, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl palmitate, sorbitan oleate, sorbitanyl acetate. May contain [+/-]: Titanium dioxide (Ci 77891), iron oxide (Ci 77491, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, for the list of ingredients that applies to the product you purchased or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.