Lethal Cosmetics Gamma Magnetically pressed highlighter ($ 18.00 for 0.18 oz.) Is a medium dark gold with warmer undertones and a bright finish that added a sheen but didn’t emphasize the natural texture of my skin.
It had mostly opaque, buildable pigmentation with a smooth texture that was moderately dense but not squeezed too hard in the pan, making it easier to pick up with feathery and denser brushes. The powder was applied evenly to the bare skin and blended wonderfully. It lasted a good eight and a half hours before it faded a little.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- NABLA Cosmetics Amnesia (P, $ 26.00) is shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Strobe Globe (P, $ 7.00) is shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Nude (PiP, $ 38.00) is shimmery (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Golden Hour (LE, $ 50.00) is shimmery and warmer (95% similar).
- Chantecaille Eclat Brilliant (LE, $ 92.00) is shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona I Need a Nude (LE, $ 42.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Sydney Grace Radiant Glow (P, $ 8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty 24Kray (P, $ 28.00) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Centerfold (P, $ 7.50) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ILIA Starstruck (P, $ 34.00) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$ 18.00 / 0.18 oz. – $ 100.00 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “radiant shine” that is “never glittering” and long-lasting. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable upon request. The texture was soft, smooth, and mixable without being too tight or too loosely pressed, which made it easy to adjust the pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was brighter and brighter without overtly shimmering on most shades. I had no issues with the formula, which emphasizes the natural texture of my skin. They held with me for about eight hours before showing any signs of fading.
Browse all of our Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches from Lethal Cosmetics.
CI 77019 (mica), magnesium stearate, kaolin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone cross polymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (carnauba wax), silica, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredients list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
P.Permanent. $ 18.00.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Thanks very much! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!