Lethal Cosmetics Fusion Magnetically pressed highlighter ($ 18.00 for 0.18 oz.) Has a light medium orange base with a much lighter, golden sheen that gives it a shiny finish. The end result was lighter and less orange – and more golden – when applied to my skin at specific angles.
It had an opaque pigmentation with a smooth, slightly creamy texture that was moderately dense but not thick or difficult to pick up with a dry, feather-light brush. It carried well for eight hours before it visibly faded.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Natasha Denona Spiral (369M) (LE, $ 29.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Boozy (LE, $ 4.50) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hunny Slope (LE, $ 36.00) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (90% similar).
- The BH Cosmetics Club Tropicana # 1 (LE,) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever I722 Mandarin (DC, $ 21.00) is more shimmery and darker (90% similar).
- Becca Dreamsicle (LE, $ 38.00) is more shimmery and lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Starshine (LE, $ 4.50) is shimmery, darker, and cooler (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Jones (LE, $ 19.00) is more shimmery and lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Flipper (P, $ 6.00) is shimmery and warmer (85% similar).
- Juvias Place Nefertiti (P,) is shimmery and darker (80% similar).
$ 18.00 / 0.18 oz. – – $ 100.00 per ounce
The formula should have a “radiant glow” that “never glitters” and is long-lasting. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all could be built upon request. The texture was soft, smooth, and mixable without being squeezed too hard or too loosely, which made it easy to adjust the pressure or use with both feather-light and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was brighter and brighter without overtly shimmering to most colors. I had no issues with the formula, which emphasizes the natural texture of my skin. They lasted about eight hours before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Magnetic Pressed Highlighter Color Swatches from Lethal Cosmetics.
CI 77019 (mica), magnesium stearate, kaolin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, dimethicone, octyldodecanol, dimethicone / vinyldimethicone cross polymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (carnauba wax), silica, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerine. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the list of ingredients for the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes, and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the colors below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!