ColourPop Pressed powder blush to fight crime ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a vibrant, medium-dark fuchsia pink with cool, blue undertones and a mostly matte finish. The texture felt soft and smooth but was slightly powdery and was best applied with a less dense brush and a light touch.
It had opaque, buildable color coverage for the most part, so I’d say it was more pigmented than marketed. The paint was applied fairly evenly but took a little more effort to diffuse overall. It lasted a good eight and a half hours before fading a little.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- NARS Beating Heart (P, $ 30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $ 21.00) is shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $ 23.00) is shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Shocking (PiP,) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flamenco (P, $ 8.00) is lighter, shinier (90% similar).
- ColourPop Coin Purse (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Rose # 3 (PiP,) is cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Bright Pink (P, $ 16.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Too Hot (LE, $ 8.00) is darker, cooler, shinier (85% similar).
- ColourPop Don’t Leave (P, $ 5.00) is shimmery, darker (85% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “gentle” effect and a “natural and healthy flush” that has a “long shelf life” and “can be layered in the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder blush with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color gradient. The consistency feels drier, thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder blush on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would blend, but natural oils or slips made the blush remain uneven and difficult to blend. The average wearing time for me was between seven and eight hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush samples.
We hope you would like to support Temptalia by shopping from our links below. Many Thanks! No comments. Join the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, showing dupes you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two shades compare with each other? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!