Don’t luff me
ColourPop Luv Me not pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a vibrant, darker coral red with moderate, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had a semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation – a little more opacity than the market – that was evenly applied to bare skin and easily faded out.
The texture was soft, powdery, but smooth to the touch, but I would recommend using a lighter hand the first time you pick up the product to avoid throwing too much excess into the pan. It carried well for eight hours before it visibly faded on me.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop RomCom (P, $ 8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Smashbox Geranium (LE,) is cooler (95% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop has never been kissed (LE, $ 8.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Crave (P, $ 30.00) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- NYX Tuscan (P, $ 6.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- KIKO 107 Tomato (P, $ 12.00) is more subdued and warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Coral # 2 (PiP,) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Fruit Stand (DC, $ 8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Scorching (PiP) is cooler (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I’ve found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder reddening on the skin, depending on skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would mix, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! 2 comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing existing dupes, and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!