ColourPop Juice Bar Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a medium dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and a semi-matte to satin finish. For the most part, it had opaque paint coverage in a single layer, rather than being more plain and marketable.
The consistency was soft, powdery, and almost drier in the pan, but it sat well on my skin and didn’t look cakey or powdery. It melted easily and stayed well on for eight hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop Whole Nine Yards (LE, $ 8.00) is shimmery and lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Cat’s Eye (LE, USD 12.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop On the Horizon (LE, $ 8.00) is shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- Essence Beloved (P, $ 2.99) is darker (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Nearly Neutral (P, $ 21.00) is less shimmery, warmer, shinier (90% similar).
- Milani Berry Rays # 3 (PiP,) is shimmery, lighter and warmer (90% similar).
- Persona Carmel (P, $ 22.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Winter Berry (LE, $ 32.00) is shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Petillant (330) (P, $ 45.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Day Dream (LE, $ 30.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I’ve found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder red on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would mix, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, synthetic fluorophlogopite, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, distarch phosphate, hydrolysed theobromo cocoa seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, tocopheric acid. May contain: bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), mica (CI 77019), red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 (CI 15850), red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.