ColourPop Jet Set Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is medium brown with warmer, yellow undertones and a satin finish. There were slightly larger gold stains, but they weren’t very noticeable after applying and mixing the product.
The texture was moderately powdery, thin, and drier, and I had issues with the powder “sinking” into my skin and looking spotted / dotted like it was filling my pores (but not in a good way!). The only way to fix this was by applying the blush to the powdered foundation (but even a fairly matte foundation couldn’t fix it completely!). I also noticed that this shade was more prone to darkening and turned a little more orange in practice. It had medium buildable pigmentation like the one available in the market that lasted eight hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Bronze Dynasty (LE, $ 4.99) is shimmery and warmer (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sweetie Pie (P, $ 30.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Clinique Sunkissed Pop (LE,) is warmer (95% similar).
- Essence Bespoke (P, $ 2.99) is shimmery (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Film Star Bronze (Original) (PiP,) is lighter (95% similar).
- Becca Capri Coast (P, $ 38.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Clinique Solar Pop (LE, $ 32.50) is less shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- Hourglass Natural Bronze Light (LE, $ 52.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Buxom Backyard Bronze (P, $ 28.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Illicit (P, $ 30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I’ve found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder red on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would mix, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
THELimited edition. $ 8.00.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No Comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!