ColourPop Flower Power Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a medium pink with cool blue undertones and a satin finish. The texture was denser, velvety than powdery like some of the brand’s other powder rednesses (which are often sharper and a little dry to the touch).
The brand’s blush formula is touted as buildable, and I’d say the cover was near-opaque. Hence, a lighter hand had to be used to pick up fewer products for more buildable cover. It wore well for eight hours before it visibly faded on my skin.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP,) is lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $ 29.00) is less shimmery and lighter (95% similar).
- MAC Pink Swoon (P, $ 24.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Urban Decay X-Rated (DC, $ 26.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $ 30.00) is less shimmery and cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $ 8.00) is less shimmery and brighter (95% similar).
- NYX Flamingo (DC, $ 5.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Olive (LE, $ 8.00) has less shimmer (90% similar).
- KIKO 110 Bright Pink (P, $ 12.00) is less shimmery and brighter (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Going Native (PiP,) is less shimmering, darker (90% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color distribution. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder redness on the skin depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would blend, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Many Thanks! No Comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you will enjoy and love! We encourage you to sign up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking your own products, viewing pre-existing dupes and much more.
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare any two
Curious how two colors are compared? Enter the shades below to get side-by-side swatches instantly!