ColourPop Foxy Pressed Powder Blush ($ 8.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a medium orange with moderate warm undertones and flecks of gold that sparkle over a semi-matte base. The texture was soft, slightly powdery, and on the thinner side, which made mixing less foolproof – it was best applied to a more matte base, be it a firm base or just drier skin as it tended to head towards it natural oils react on the skin. It had a semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that lasted well for eight hours before visibly fading.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop Shook to the Coral (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter and cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Luster (P, $ 30.00) is less shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- MAC That’s Peachy (LE, $ 30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Sugared Peach (PiP) is shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Bounty (LE, $ 30.00) is shimmery and cooler (90% similar).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP,) is less shimmering, warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (Blush) (PiP,) is less shimmering, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $ 29.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and cooler (85% similar).
- The ColourPop Bonus (DC, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, brighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Cali Dream (P, $ 22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, brighter (85% similar).
$ 8.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 61.54 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I’ve found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder red on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would blend, but natural oils or slips caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The wear and tear averaged between seven and eight hours for me.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, distarch phosphate, hydrolysed theobroma cocoa (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, octocrylene, butyrospermum, parkyl oxypergeate, butyrospermum, parkyl oxychloride, butyrospermyl acetate, octocopheryl acetate, butyrospermum parkyloxychlor ci 77163), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492), mica (ci 77019), red 40 lake (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.