At Frost Sight
ColourPop At Frost Sight Pressed Powder Blush ($ 10.00 for 0.13 oz.) Is a slightly lighter, medium pink with subtle, neutral to cool undertones and a mostly matte finish. There seemed to be an almost imperceptible amount of micro-shimmer in it, which helped with the mixing and gave it a more “natural matte” finish after application, but didn’t make it look like a shimmery blush.
The cover was medium in size and buildable which was in line with the marketing of the formula. The texture was soft, thin, and moderately powdery, although it was mixable and easy to work with. It carried well for eight hours before it visibly faded.
MORE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $ 29.00) is less shimmery, brighter (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B212 (P, $ 23.00) shimmers more (95% similar).
- ColourPop Shortcake (P, $ 10.00) is less shimmery, darker, and warmer (90% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Fantastic Plastic Pink (P, $ 2.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Mochi (DC, $ 8.00) is less shimmery and lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Olive (LE, $ 8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Rendezvous (DC, $ 9.99) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP,) is less shimmering, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Dollface (P, $ 29.00) is less shimmery and warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Chic (LE, $ 24.00) is less shimmery, lighter, and warmer (90% similar).
$ 10.00 / 0.13 oz. – – $ 76.92 per ounce
The formula is said to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy blush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to the desired intensity”. It is a light to moderately powdery powder red with a semi-transparent to semi-opaque, buildable color scheme. The consistency feels drier and thinner, and while it feels silky, I found that it can be difficult to evenly distribute the type of powder red on the skin, depending on your skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin / base, the better the formula would mix, but natural oils or slip caused an uneven blush and were difficult to fade out. The average wear and tear was between seven and eight hours.
Search all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
Talc, boron nitride, nylon-12, synthetic fluorophlogopite, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, distarch phosphate, calcium sodium borosilicate, hydrolysed theobromo cocoa (cocoa) seed butter, phenoxyethanol, Shea, hexyl glycol, parkbutter (ethylhexyl glycol) (ethylhexyl glycol) Tin oxide, tocopheryl acetate, quercetin, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), manganese violet (ci 77742), mica (ci 77019), red lake 28 (ci 45410), red lake 40 (ci 16035), titanium dioxide (ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are available from the brand (or distributor) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, on the ingredients list for the product you are purchasing or on the brand or retailer’s website for the most current ingredient list.
We hope you can support Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Thank you so much! 2 comments. Take part in the convo!
Do you love our content? Support us by sharing it!