Bite Beauty Hibiscus Slush Daycation Whipped BlushBite Beauty Hibiscus Slush Daycation Whipped Blush ($ 32.00 for 0.33 oz.) Is a medium dark pink with subtle, cool undertones and cooler flecks of lavender sheen. It seemed to have medium buildable coverage when initially squeezed out of the tube, but in practice it was see-through and difficult to build up as it peeled off quickly and how much it dried.
The product lacked the easy mixability I would expect from a cream blush, and I found it looked blotchy, stuck to dry spots, and was unflattering as the shimmer was very on the surface of the skin. It lifted the foundation very easily, but it didn’t even work well on bare skin. It lasted well for six hours before noticeably fading.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- NARS Sexual Content (right) (LE,) is shimmering, cooler (90% similar).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $ 21.00) is shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Stellar Beauty Beam (P, $ 25.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Black opal nectar (P, $ 8.95) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Ciate In Too Deep (P, $ 26.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Hourglass Vivid Flush (LE, $ 40.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (85% similar).
- MAC At Dusk (LE, $ 31.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Clinique Blush Pop (LE, $ 21.00) is lighter (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Stiletto (LE, $ 9.00) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
- ColourPop Parallel (P, $ 8.00) is shimmery, lighter, and cooler (80% similar).
$ 32.00 / 0.33 oz. – $ 96.97 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “natural looking finish” with a punch feel that is “not cake-like” and “lasts all day”. The pigmentation has been described as a “buildable flush” although it was more semi-transparent and difficult to build up as the formula dries very quickly and is harder to blend / layer without staining or lifting the first layer (or worse). , the foundation).
The bead in each shade appeared to be too large so it contributed to the staining and movement of the product without sticking evenly. It was one of the harsher cream blushes used in more recent times. They showed signs of fading on my cheeks after six hours.
I found the wide and squeeze tube more difficult to dose, often got a lot of air and really had to squeeze to get the product out … and sometimes a barely available pressure delivered more product than necessary!
Browse all of our Bite Beauty Daycation Whipped Blush swatches.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorophlogopite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylamide / Nadium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecate, Olysorbate 80, Oxohexadecan , Carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, Paullinia cupana seed extract, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77491), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredient list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.