Beautylish Holiday 2021 gift card event starts on October 21
Beautylish Holiday 2021 gift card event begins tomorrow, October 21st at 9:00 a.m. PT and ends on October 24th at midnight PT.
During the event, you will receive a $ 20 Beautylish Gift Card for every $ 100 spent. There will also be a gift with purchases for a variety of brands as well as a replenishment of Sonia G brushes. Here are some recordings …
Natasha Denona Metropolis Mini Eyeshadow Palette ($ 25.00 for 0.14 oz.) Is a new limited edition mini-palette that the Metropolis 28 pa … Read full review.
Natasha Denona Baby Glam Micro Eyeshadow Palette ($ 19.00 for 0.09 oz.) Is a new limited edition micro pallet – three mini pans in one plastic … Read full review.
Natasha Denona Retro 15-Pan Small Eyeshadow Palette ($ 65.00 for 0.67 oz.) Is the brand’s newest medium-sized pallet version. It contains a mix of … Read full review.
Anastasia Jackie Aina eyeshadow palette ($ 45.00 for 0.392 oz.) Is a new limited edition palette with 14 shades in three Pressed Pigments … Read full review.
Read Reviews View Swatches View a shade … AngelicaHaolaDad’s BeardBright IdeaCantaloupCheatClassicCome of GeniusCerubicDuchessFlammeGrisailGuimauveHaloThe Evening DewLife LifePerfectPeach SkinRubleRedSm Blowjob
Read full review.
Read reviews View swatches View a shade … Dark (7) Deep (8) Fair (1) Medium (2.5) Light (2) Light / Medium (3) Medium (4.5) Medium (4) Light Brown (5.5) Light Brown ( 5) light brown / dark (6.5) light brown / dark (6)
Read full review.
I am really impressed with how many Sonja G. Brushes have become my favorites. I reach for them over most of my other brushes – which are still very awesome – but Sonia G. is just a plus in quality, be it in terms of density, shape or the feel of the brush in the hand.
Here is a quick cheat sheet to my most commonly used ones Sonia G. brushes… how should I know? Because they are the ones I’ve bought many times over!
- Sonia G. Flat Definer ($ 28.00) – really good for working with denser or cream-based products to work into the inner corner or inner tear duct
- Sonia G. Classic fold ($ 34.00) – for more diffuse wrinkle work, it’s more of a medium-sized brush head for me, so I’m more likely to use it for scattering and blending products that I’ve applied with a more precise wrinkle brush
- Sonia G. mini booster ($ 26.00) – it’s a very precise wrinkle brush – the type I always gravitate towards – and for anyone who likes very precise, deep color placement or blows out the lower lash line (precision of a smudge, but the diffusion a fold) brush). I have FIVE of them!
- Sonia G. soft shader ($ 34.00) – perfect for applying a shimmer all over the browbone, inner tear duct, or mixing everything up together
- Sonia G. Builder Three ($ 32.00) – This is another brush I have five or six of because it has become one of my favorite brushes for wrapping eyeshadow on the lid.
- Sonia G. Designer Pro ($ 46.00) – I love this for applying blush, bronzer, and highlighter
- Sonia G. Sculpt Three ($ 32.00) – I love this little fan brush for spreading the edge of a highlighter or blush without blowing it out too far, or for applying a stronger highlighter
- Sonia G. face two ($ 48.00) – I love the buffer-like shape of this brush (but smaller and more pliable) for applying blush to the apples of my cheeks and blending it outward
We cannot forget Brushes from Smith Cosmetics! My favorite brushes of theirs are their eye brushes, especially these five:
Here are some of my favorite skin care picks of products I’ve used and / or repurchased, although I’m not inclined to write special reviews on skin care (they usually make it into Year-End Favorites / Editor’s Choice Awards!).
- Farmacy Green Cleans Cleansing Balm ($ 34) – I’m pretty sure I’ve gone through half a dozen tubs by this point … including a few jumbo-sized ones.
- Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($ 6) – I’ve bought this many times! It’s an inexpensive and effective way to add HA to your routine.
- Good Molecules Niacinamide Serum ($ 6) – I’ve been using this along with the HA serum almost since it was launched, and I usually buy back both this and HA serum together.
- Mahalo Rare indigo beauty balm ($ 110) – I’m a fan of MAHALO before they hit the market on Beautylish, and this is my favorite of the brand that I have bought back 3 times! It’s one of the more expensive items in my routine so I usually pick it up myself during the event.
Green cleaning has become an indispensable tool – as a replacement for my shu uemura cleansing oil! – for the thorough and efficient removal of make-up. I love how easy it is to rinse off and leave no residue.
I went through almost three glasses of this! It’s a deeply moisturizing balm that I like to use at night (usually a couple of hours before bed) as it really soothes my skin and improves moisture in the morning. However, it takes a while to be absorbed and drawn in!