Anastasia Peach Caramel Stick Rouge Anastasia Peach Caramel Stick Rouge ($ 32.00 for 0.28 oz.) Is a medium-dark brown with moderate, warm undertones – not too red, not too orange – paired with a mostly matte finish. It had medium buildable paint coverage when applied with a synthetic brush and more semi-opaque buildable pigmentation when tapped with my fingertips.
The texture was light, thin and supple with a rather gel-like glide, which made it evenly applied and spread well on bare skin and foundation. The color lasted a good eight hours before noticeably fading.
CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on general performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- ColourPop Instant Crush (P, $ 7.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Meteor Rite (LE, $ 8.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Roosevelt (P, $ 8.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Kiss Kiss (P, $ 7.00) is lighter and warmer (85% similar).
- Merit Terracotta (P, $ 28.00) is lighter and warmer (80% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fenty Glow (LE, $ 20.00) is shimmery, lighter, and warmer (80% similar).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset # 6 (LE,) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Bite Beauty Coconut Rum (P, $ 32.00) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Earthnut (LE,) is shimmering, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- MAC Spring Bling (LE, $ 35.50) is shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$ 32.00 / 0.28 oz. – $ 114.29 per ounce
The formula is said to have a “natural looking color” with a “seamless finish” paired with a “buildable and mixable” formula that can range from a “sheer wash to a more intense, livelier pop”.
The consistency was slightly emollient, thin, and glides well, but dried quickly and had a powdery finish. I felt like I had enough time to work the product cheek by cheek and I had no problem applying it to bare skin or over foundation. I think the lack of shimmer / shine made the Stick Blush formula easier to work with than the Stick Highlighter formula.
The creme blushes lasted between seven and eight hours for me.
Browse through all of our Anastasia Stick Blush swatches.
Butylene glycol dicaprylate / dicaprate, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone, isotridecyl isononanoate, polymethylsilsesquioxane, MICA, paraffin-, polyisobutene SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-2-triisostearate, microcrystalline wax / Cera microcrystalline wax / ceraupel, Ceraupel, Ceraquaitans (Ceraupeline, SorbaitERIA) (Cera-crystalline, SorbaitERIA, Cera-crystalline, SorbaitERIA, Cera-crystalline, SorbaitERIA, Cera-crystalline, SorbaitERIA, Cera-crystalline, Sorbaitans) CANDELILLA) WAX, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYL / CAPRIC GLYCERIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491, CI 7774992., CI SE)). YELLOW (CI 15985), BLUE 1 SEE (CI 42090), RED 7 SEE (CI 15850), YELLOW 5 SEE (CI 19140)
Disclaimer: The ingredient lists are available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if any, the applicable ingredient list for the product you purchased, or the brand or retailer website for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.