Last year, there was a BIG ask for our favorites shoppable Christmas decor items. SO this EHD styling elf scoured the internet to do just that…and we’re back with an update to that post. We are talking faux trees, garland, stockings, etc. I mean, recommending beautiful decor is kinda one of our favorite things to do, so granting a wish you asked for is a straight-up no brainer. I know we have already chatted about new styling ideas and going over our favorite vignettes from years past but now let’s get into the “add to cart” portion of the designing lesson, shall we?
First up, the most important piece to the holiday puzzle…the tree (and some very pretty ornaments).
1. 5.5ft Unlit Artificial Christmas Tree Virginia Pine | 2. Fabric Deer Christmas Ornament | 3. Pre-Lit LED Snowy Faux Noble Fir | 4. Gold Frasier Tinsel Tree | 5. 7.5 ft. Colorado Green Fir Artificial Christmas Tree with 500 Warm White LED Lights | 6. Christmas Hand Painted Glass Ornaments | 7. Ski Shop Rental Christmas Ornament | 8. Pre-Lit LED Faux Noble Fir | 9. Wooden Ornaments (set of 3) | 10. Opaque Ornaments (set of 6) | 11. Gingerbread Cloche Ornament | 12. 4ft Unlit Artificial Christmas Tree New Growth Balsam Fir | 13. Pre-Lit Artificial Tree | 14. 2-pack Christmas Ornaments | 15. Faye Festive Leaf Hooks, (set of 6) | 16. Handcrafted Woodland Ornament Gift Box (set of 5) | 17. 7.5ft Pre-lit Full Balsam Fir Clear Auto Connect Artificial Christmas Tree | 18. 42ct Glass Round Christmas Ornament Set | 19. Paper Accordion Tassel Ornament | 20. Paper Tree Ornament | 21. 7ft Unlit Artificial Christmas Tree Alberta Spruce
I’ve always been on Team “Real Tree” but there are some very convincing faux options on the market. AND the amazing thing about a faux tree is that a ton of them come pre-lit. SIGN ME UP. It takes out all of the light spacing, cord tangling stress and leaves only the fun ornament hanging. Speaking of ornaments, I’m pretty sure I those brass leaf hooks (#16) immediately. It’s simple but SO pretty. I also personally purchased #9 and I love them. They feel organic but festive.
A tree really isn’t complete without a skirt or a tree topper right? A tree without a tree skirt (or collar) is like wearing an awesome fancy dress with flipflops. It’s just never okay. So to avoid this potential tragedy, here are our favorite stands, skirts and toppers.
1. Dasher Tree Topper | 2. Plaid Tree Skirt | 3. White Christmas Tree Stand | 4. Karina Woven Tree Collar | 5. Felted Dove Tree Topper | 6. Flake Velvet Burnt Gold Tree Skirt | 7. Unlit Metal Glitter Star Christmas Tree Topper | 8. First Frost Tree Skirt | 9. Buffalo Plaid Christmas Tree Skirt | 10. Faux Fur Christmas Tree Skirt | 11. Woven Tree Collar | 12. Reversible Stars and Plaid Tree Skirt | 13. Galvanized Metal Tree Collar | 14. Gold Star Tree Topper | 15. Moroccan Style Wedding Blanket Tree Skirt | 16. Tree Stand with Foot Pedal and Single Cable Operation | 17. Cable Knit Christmas Tree Skirt | 18. Square Rattan Basket | 19. Red and White Tree Collar | 20. Glitter Silver 3D Star Tree Topper | 21. Bash Gold Tree Collar
While I finally have a beautiful tree skirt (massive upgrade from last year’s “blanket”) I realllly love #4 . How STUNNING is it? But I also love #3, #6 and #10.
Next up, we have all the faux garlands and wreaths of your dreams.
1. 26″ Prelit LED Faux Candle Mixed Greenery | 2. 5ft Petite Flocked Wispy Artificial Garland | 3. Faux Cryptomeria Garland | 4. 72″ x 6″ Artificial Cedar Garland with Pine Cones and Glitter | 5. Cypress Wreath | 6. 24″ Artificial Cedar Christmas Wreath | 7. Faux Cedar Wreath | 8. Christmas Pom Pom Wreath | 9. 72″ Faux White Pine Garland with Berry | 10. 12″ Artificial Magnolia Leaves Wreath Green | 11. Faux Pre-Lit Nordmann Fir Wreath | 12. 72″ Faux Juniper Berry Garland with Pinecones | 13. 6ft Mixed Greenery Artificial Garland | 14. Pine Pink Wreath | 15. 72″ Pre-Lit LED Artificial Garland | 16. Preserved Fern Circlet Trio | 17. 72″ x 6″ Artificial Magnolia Leaves Garland | 18. 24″ Prelit Warm White LED Battery Operated Chunky Flocked Mixed Artificial Pine Christmas Wreath | 19. Faux Pre-Lit Bauble LED Evergreen Wreath | 20. Stargazer Illuminated LED Wreath | 21. Green Leaves And White Berries Wreath
Aside from a tree (of course), garlands and wreaths have the next biggest visual impact when it comes to holiday decor. I really love the delicateness of #7. It feels modern but approachable. Then Emily used #18 in her first round of decor for the mountain house and it looks awesome AND is pre-lit. Easy and awesome.
Now for my favorite topic: stockings.
1. Clarence Monogram Stocking | 2. Nail Head Stocking Holder | 3. Green Twill With Faux Fur Christmas Stocking | 4. Brocade Velvet Stocking | 5. Stripe Knit Christmas Stocking Red and White | 6. Faux Fur Christmas Stocking | 7. Holiday Stocking Black Textured with Poms | 8. 4pk Metal Deer Christmas Stocking Holder | 9. Christmas Velvet Stocking | 10. Marjorie Embroidered Stocking | 11. Knit Monogram Christmas Stocking | 12. Holiday Stocking Sour Cream Knit with Red Poms | 13. Frances Loom Haley Vintage One-of-a-Kind Stocking | 14. Tassel Christmas Stocking | 15. Four Hook Metal Stocking Holder with Artificial Pine Greenery | 16. Pompom Knit Christmas Stocking | 17. Brass + Marble Nutcracker Stocking Holder | 18. Navy Cable Knit Christmas Stocking | 19. Chalet Zinc Stocking Holder | 20. Holiday Stocking Sour Cream with Red Star Embroidery | 21. Felt Stocking
There are a ton of beautiful stockings and holders out there but I’m a BIG fan of #4, #9 and #12 for a more classic look and #5 and #18 for a more fun twist. Just make sure there’s enough room for ample amount of stocking stuffers:)
1. Large Truck with Bottle Brush | 2. Winter Wonderland Paper Trees (set of 3) | 3. 16.5″ x 4.7″ Bottle Brush Christmas Tree | 4. Flash Milk Glass Burnt Sienna Tree | 5. Large Gnome | 6. Wooden Tree Advent Calendar | 7. Sleigh Ride Bells | 8. Small Glitter Tree Christmas | 9. Light-Up Ribbed Glass Christmas Tree | 10. White Ceramic Ranch House | 11. Small Wooden Tabletop Christmas Tree | 12. Galvanized Green House with Tree Decorative Figurine | 13. Marble Wood Nutcracker | 14. 72″ Merry Christmas Garland Banner | 15. Small Gold Glitter Christmas Tree Figurine | 16. 3pc Mini Deer Decorative Figurines | 17. Hanging Twig Christmas Tree Decorative Figurine | 18. White Glass Snowman | 19. Sledding Gnome with Gold Hat Decorative Figure | 20. 8pk Bottle Brush Christmas Tree Set | 21. Winterland Brass Tree
Clearly, this holiday roundup wouldn’t be complete without some fun styling pieces. Sprinkle in some little trees, snowmen figurines or a cute village to a couple of your open surfaces. It will give your overall holiday look some dimension and visual interest. HOT TIP: Just like in non-holiday styling, use different sizes, shapes and keep the color palette consistent. Some of my favorites are #2, #3, #10 and #16.
Hope you are now completely filled with the holiday decorating spirit. It’s still the first week of December so there is plenty of time to enjoy all of your hard work:) So what are your favorites? Do any of you have these items and recommend them or don’t? Let us know in the comments.
Here are some other helpful holiday decor posts that will make styling these pieces easy to incorporate into your home:
14 Ideas for How to Hang & Style Your Stockings (With or Without a Mantel)
7 New Ideas That’ll Shake Up Your Old Christmas Decor
We Break It Down: How To Decorate For Christmas One Vignette At A Time