Long and thick hair – every girl’s dream! If you want to grow thicker and longer hair in a short span of time, you need to put in some effort and use the right hair care regime. Here, I am to share with you all some tips and tricks to get those long tresses of your dreams! Let’s get started!
1. Curry leaves and curd hair mask: Make a paste of curry leaves, add some curd to the paste and apply it on your hair. Leave it for around 20 to 25 minutes and then wash it off using a mild shampoo. Curry leaves are rich in protein, vitamin B6 and beta carotene which are all essential nutrients for your hair and thus it promotes hair growth. Curd, on the other hand will help you in soothing the scalp.
2. Eat an adequate amount of Protein and Biotin: Healthy hair is not just determined by the products that you put on your hair externally, your diet also plays a major role in the growth of your hair. Eating food rich in biotin such as soya bean, cranberries, raspberries helps in promoting hair growth. Your hair is made up of 95% keratin, which is a fibrous protein and that is why it is very important to consume an adequate amount of protein-rich food such as nuts, beans, legumes etc. to promote hair growth.
3. Check the ingredients of hair products before splurging your money on them: Nowadays people are easily falling prey to a lot of marketing gimmicks and are ending up doing more harm to their hair than any good. Stay away from hair care products that contain silicones, paraben, and sulfates as they can damage your hair and scalp.
4. Avoid hot hairstyling tools as much as you can: The damage caused by the heating tools cannot be ignored. If you are really serious about growing your hair faster, you need to reduce the amount of heat you put into your hair because one of the main causes of hair fall and breakage is excessive exposure to styling and heat products such as straighteners, tongs, hair dryers and hair sprays. These tools make your hair thin and more prone to breakage.
5. Apply hair mask regularly: Using a good hair mask at least once or twice a week can do wonders to your hair. Invest in a good anti-hair fall mask, and watch your hair grow like never before.
6. Oil your hair regularly: Oiling strengthens your hair and reduces hair loss. Choose the right kind of hair oil according to your hair type. Massaging the scalp increases blood flow to the follicles and thus encourages hair growth.
7. Do not rub your hair with towel: Avoid towel drying your hair because hair is very delicate when it’s wet and if you rub it with towel, no matter how soft the towel is, it will cause breakage. That is why you need to stop rubbing your hair, cause the less the breakage, the longer your hair will be.
8. Use a heat protectant, always!- If your hair is unmanageable and you just can’t do without styling your hair, then make sure that you use a heat protectant before using those heat tools because it will help in reducing the damage.
9. Do not comb your hair when it’s wet: When your hair is wet, it is more prone to breakage. You should take extra care while handling your wet hair in order to avoid unnecessary hair fall.
10. Use natural aloe vera gel on the hair and scalp: Using pure aloe vera on your scalp can have tremendous benefits for hair. Aloe vera is well known for it’s moisturizing properties, it soothes the scalp and also heals your dry strands, providing you with thicker and healthier hair.
The post 10 Ways to Grow Thicker and Longer Hair Faster appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
Source by [author_name]