However, things are about to change forever. Because today we shall be talking about some natural means of accelerating and assisting in your weight loss and that too at no expenses at all because all of them are homemade recipes. That’s right, today we are going to talk about 10 different homemade powders that will help you lose weight.
So buckle down and let’s get started.
1. Fennel Seeds: Powdered fennel seeds have appetite suppressant properties and as such is a perfect example of a homemade recipe to help you reduce fat.
2. Cumin Seeds: Here is another item that we get to use and see almost daily. Cumin helps in maintaining our metabolic rates high enough because it contains copious of Fe(iron) that is known to assist in helping maintain a good metabolic rate and overall good health. Therefore, cumin seeds, powdered at home, also fit the bill.
3. Flax Seeds: Flax seeds contain high fiber and healthy fats that help in maintaining good digestion and also has detoxifying effects. As a result, homemade powdered flax seeds are ideal for losing weight.
4. Black Myrobalan: Black myrobalan, also known as Harad Powder, Haritaki or Terminalia Chebula, improves our digestion significantly and it is almost a godsend for those who cannot resist the temptation to indulge in junk food. At least consuming black myrobalan would ensure that your digestion is perfect thereby not additionally upsetting your weight loss goals.
5. Curry Leaves: Curry leaves, which are quite common in our households/ kitchens can be powdered and consumed as it is a rich source of antioxidants that helps in burning fat that also has shown effects of calming our nerves and relieving us of tension and stress.
6. Turmeric: Turmeric is good for anti-inflammatory potency and it also acts as a prevention to fat accumulation thereby assisting in losing weight. It also has the potential to transform white adipose into brown adipose that guarantees a significant increase in metabolism. It also helps in combating against the ill effects of obesity and even obesity triggered depression. It is a potent homemade powdered ingredient indeed.
7.Rock Salt: Also called Sidha namak, it is brilliant in stimulating your body’s metabolism and in reducing your cravings for carbohydrates by reactivating insulin secretions for the pancreas. Thus homemade powdered rock salt simply rocks when it comes to reducing weight.
8. Cinnamon: Cinnamon is supposed to reduce your carbohydrate cravings significantly, thereby not only controlling your blood glucose levels but also assisting in weight loss. And it is commonly powdered at home, and quite easily too if we may add.
9. Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne pepper stimulates your metabolism ever so significantly by raising your core body temperature, thereby letting you lose/ burn fat. This mighty spice, powdered at home and consumed in measured quantities with food can help you burn up to 100 calories per meal.
10. Cardamom: Also known as elaichi, is also a great natural assistive agent that helps in reducing weight, by being intrinsically a very hot spice. Powdered cardamom, when consumed proportionately, with regular food, it boosts your metabolism after the same fashion as cayenne pepper. It also prevents you from feeling bloated and uneasy.
So, these are the 10 homemade powdered spices that you can add to your food, not only for their brilliant flavors but also because they have shown proven results in helping you to lose those unwanted pesky pounds.
Well dear readers, we hope that you all found this article useful and to your satisfaction. Tell us what you think of today’s piece on 10 homemade powdered spices that help you lose weight in the comments section below.
The post 10 Magical Homemade Powders to Help you Lose Weight appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
Source by [author_name]